Hi Everyone and welcome to the Sunshine Blogger Awards!!
I am super thrilled to have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Julie from In the Wild Los Angeles! She writes about all of her favourtie places, projects and food!!! Thank you so much for the recognition!
There’s plenty of blogging sunshine love to be shared around!! It involves spreading the sunshine award and answering some questions set out by the blogger who nominated you. See below for the answers to my question set by Julie and my nominees. Here are the rules…
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Sooo on that note I will be sharing the blogging love. I’ve only been blogging for less than 2 months so I haven’t had much time to explore the blogging world yet so heres 9 nominees:
Answers to my 11 Questions from Julie:
- What benefits have you experienced from blogging? A whole new world of blogging friends!! I’ts great to share experiences with others and I love that I can do this on my blog. It is really helping to build my confidence and writing skills. I feel that I still have lots to learn and lots to share!
- How long have you been blogging? since May 10th
- What country do you hail from? United Kingdom – Brighton, England
- What is your ideal weather? Sunny and hot!! Around 28 degrees. It’s a very rare occasion in England. British summertime is early/mid 20’s at best and lasts about 2 days 😉 The majority of the time it’s mostly cold and rainy! If I’m hiking though I do like a bit of a breeze and clouds so I don’t burn!
- What is the last book you read? I can’t remember the name of it now but It was when I was in Vietnam back In February. I do love a good psycological thriller but I just don’t have enough time to read much at the minute.
- What do you when you are not blogging? I work full time for a telcoms company and study for a degree in Enviornmental Science. I also study for a diploma in Enviornmental Journalism. Free time? What is that lol But if I do get any I love hiking, walking around the countrside and travelling the world. And maybe a lil bit of mountaining hiking which iv’e recently taken up! Nothing too high yet though!!
- What things are you most grateful for in your life? Love, Family, Happiness, All of my possesions and of course my walking boots and passport!!
- What’s the story behind your blog’s name? It’s always an adventure if you Journey Through The Tees!!! I didn’t want something too specific as I wanted to write about differnt topics e.g Earth news, my own adventures etc but I also wanted it to be nature/environment related.
- Name one place you would go to if you won one free plane ticket? Agghh so hard!! Maybe somewhere in the US with great hiking trails. (With low risk of being eaten by something too!)
- What is your favorite dish? Roast dinner with all the trimmings!! yum
- It’s called Sunshine Blogger Award after all — what brings sunshine to your life? Hiking, travelling, Waterfalls, Nature, Food, Friends, Laughter
My 11 Questions for my nominees:
- What benefits have you experienced from blogging?
- What are your life ambitions?
- Where is your favourite place on Earth and why?
- Who is your idol (dead or alive)?
- If you had to choose between living by the sea or in the mountains which would it be and why?
- What do you do when you are not blogging?
- What things are you most grateful for in your life?
- If you could learn a new language that you don’t already speak, what would it be?
- How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
- What is your favorite dish?
- It’s called Sunshine Blogger Award after all — what brings sunshine to your life?
I look forward to seeing your answers! I encourage you all to pass around some sunshine and brighten up someones day 🙂